Copyrights and Other Rights
The rights to all contents posted on the Website are owned or licensed by or to CATS.Any unauthorized use or reproduction of any of the contents of the Website is prohibited.
The rights to all contents posted on the Website are owned or licensed by or to CATS.
As a general rule, you are free to create a link to the Website.However, any links from the following sites are strictly unacceptable.
- Links from any sites that contain any contents that abuse or slander CATS and its products and/or services or harm the reputation of CATS
- Links from any sites that contain any contents contrary to public order and morality
- Links from any sites that post illegal contents or have previously involved or would involve any unlawful activities
CATS Co., Ltd. (“CATS”) has a basic policy to protect your privacy and personal information in conducting our business activities. In particular, CATS aims to take the following actions in handling personal information on the Website.CATS endeavors to appropriately manage personal information by appointing a responsible person at each of the divisions and departments handling personal information.
- CATS endeavors to appropriately manage personal information by appointing a responsible person at each of the divisions and departments handling personal information.
- In handling personal information, CATS will clearly define the purposes of collection and the scope of use and use lawful and fair means with your consent.
- CATS will appropriately manage the personal information collected from you and will not provide, disclose or otherwise make available the information to any third party without your consent. 。If, however, CATS is required by law to disclose any personal information or can reasonably determine that it is necessary to disclose the personal information for any of the purposes described below, CATS may disclose your personal information.
・ To respond to a request of any public organ made to CATS and any entities related to the operation of the Website;
・ To protect or defend the rights or assets of our employees and clients; and
・ To take emergency actions with the aim of ensuring the physical safety of our clients and the general public.
- CATS will appropriately manage the personal information provided by you and take measures to prevent unauthorized access to and loss, destruction, alteration or divulgement of such personal information.
- CATS will comply with the laws, regulations, ordinances and other codes related to personal information.
- When CATS requests you to provide your personal information, CATS will, as a general rule, inform you of the purpose of collection, contact details of our service desk, the scope of companies and vendors to which we will provide your personal information, and other relevant matters.
- If you wish to make an inquiry, correct, or otherwise delete the personal information provided by you, please contact our service desk as notified earlier.